Blog Home

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Jorden the Senior


Not Jordan the photographer. I know you're disappointed. But that's life. You might recalled that I mentioned a bit about her in Aaron's blog post.

One of TriCoast's Senior Rep.






Usually, I would try to put something witty here. But instead, I will plagiarize straight out her MySpace page. And because it's 2am and I'm on allergy meds, so the creative wittiness is just not here.

My names Jorden Shelby

I'm the pimp with a limp. ahahaha.

I'm a senior at sweeny.

I'm the captain of the varsity cheer squad.

I love my family and friends!

Hannah Montana IS my idol! haha NOT

Aaron has my heart.. but so does chocolate =] and sweet tea

I love watching lifetime, oxygen, and HGTV

My cat Lily is crazy but she's my hero

Thats about it.



There is a correction. Hannah Montana IS her IDOL! During the shoot she raved all about her. For reals. She also mention that she is a big fan of Kim Possible.










- Jordan
(The Photographer...not the senior)


Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home