Blog Home

Monday, February 16, 2009

WPPI: What's up!


Day started early for us. At least for me. I stopped by the Radiopopper booth to help out and also sign some a few people up for a free hands on wireless lighting class. Radiopopper will be supplying units the wireless transmitter for the students to test out. One thing I wasn't counting on was the stampede of people at 10:30am today.








Later that day, Mike and Cody got up on stage at the Miller's booth.








Come join us again at the Miller's booth tomorrow at 11am. Definitely stop by and introduce yourself.

Big thanks to Jillian Kay for grabbing these shots for me. If you have a few moments to spare, check out her work on her website :)


- Jordan




2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

a FREE lighting class? Man, WPPI sounds incredible. (as do you guys)

2/17/09, 5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooo wish I were there!! Maybe next year!

2/17/09, 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home