Blog Home

Friday, October 05, 2007

Private One on One Workshop

Yesterday I had the pleasure of having a one on one private workshop with an amazing young photographer. This photographer has only been in the business for under a year but WOW she has some serious skills.

I was truly impressed with her passion, love and sheer joy she has for this amazing artform and I was honored to share the time we had in going over all the ends and outs of this artform from Lighting (both inside and outside) wireless flash, shooting into the sun, processing tips and tricks in Photoshop, Blends and a whole lot more.

Truly sharing more information in the 8 hours than I normally can in a 3 day normal workshop it was a great day all the way around!

I will post some images from the event as soon as I get some!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home