Blog Home

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

TriCoast has the amazing honor to photograph this amazing young lady's wedding day this coming Jan in Erie, PA. What is even more amazing is the young lady (a Texan I might ad) who's wish was for everyone to become an organ donor, never knowing in just a few months her decision would save the lives of 5 people she had never meet.

Our Bride meets her Organ Donor parents for the very first time on the Tyra Banks Show.

Truly an amazing pair of young ladies and a wedding event I truly can not wait for. I am SOOOO glad Canon has auto focus on their cameras cause I feel I wont be able to see with all my tears in my eyes (yeah I know im a softy)

Remember while we sometimes get down in a rut, tired and simply in a place where we just go through the motions, to us it might just be another click of the shutter but to the people on the other side of the camera it could be the single most important thing they ever personally have. Our "job" is amazing, our art is truly a gift, not only to us but to the people we capture.

Celebrate life, enjoy today and everyday, we are here for such a short period of time!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home