Blog Home

Thursday, October 02, 2008

TriCoast shenanigans at a Bridal session


Ok, some pull backs. This is the kind of crazy shenanigans that goes on behind a TriCoast Bridal session. Mike had already put these images together so that makes it easy for me :)

Spot the weirdo!







Outtake #1 - Our little lighting assistant for the day - one of the bride's friends daughter - By the way this is a pullback of Image #5



Outtake #2 - not sure what I was doing here but it looks like I was caught doing something I should not had been doing


Outtake #3 - Jordan tapes everything up when he works and I MEAN EVERYTHING.......



Outtake #4 - Ahhh how cute, Jordan bonds so well with our clients!!!


Outtake #5 - Give me more ALCOHOL DANG IT !!!!



So much fun :)

Til' next time!


- Jordan




1 Comments:

Blogger jason groupp said...

Tricoast = FUN. :) Fun shots guys! Looking forward to seeing y'all soon!

10/6/08, 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home