Blog Home

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Brazoswood Hosts the Holiday Dance Classic 2008


Suzy (of the world famous wedding photography - Suzy Min) and of TriCoast Seniors and Jordan Chan TriCoast's Sensai (but mostly Suzy!) had a BLASTY BLAST yesterday photographing the Holiday Dance Classic Portraits at Brazoswood High School.





I spotted these Bwood Belles and corralled them in so I could get a photo. You might recognize our recent senior, Claire in there. I had a great time photographing the co-captains, Nicole and Kara, as well...You can see them jumping in the photo and pretty much making the picture more awesome...I've got some other photos of the captains that didn't quite make the cut...so be on the lookout for the outtakes!



Oh and a little birdy told me that Brazoswood won the entire event as well - Way to go home team.............


Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home