Blog Home

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Great Wedding in Lake Jackson from an old friend


I met this bride through an old friend and I must admit I feel in love with her and her family. Her mother seems like my mom and well her sister treats Cody and I like a brother, meaning she talks a lot of trash to us, which I must admit we love. So back in December we had the honor to photograph Lynsey's wedding in Lake Jackson Texas. A fun wedding with a groom who is a musician (a good one I must say) so between Lynsey and her new groom's wonderful personality and a family which treated us so well, I must admit it was truly one of my favorite nights to photograph. With all the Christmas and Holiday decor it made the entire night just perfect.

Here are a few from the evening.




Our Bride getting her final touches placed on her


The beautiful dress and shoes


The flower girl


The boys will be boys


A groomsman putting on his final touches


The boys


The Ring


The First Dance


The Band





Thanks again for an amazing day!!!





1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What beautiful, awesome pictures! They are gorgeous, you take photography to a different level. I love your work, Lesley Trafford, the English Florist

2/12/09, 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home