Blog Home

Monday, June 09, 2008

TriCoast's 3 Day Intense Workshop in Houston!

How intense? Well, click below to find out!







Yep, our very own Suzy, passed out cold on the table. Well, not really cold. Mainly from heatstroke and a full belly. The building we were in did not have AC turned so after shooting outdoors for several hours during the workshop, well, this happened. I'm sure the Margarita also had a part in it.

We had a very small personal class. Which is nice. More one on one time for everyone.


Today, we went downtown for a 2nd day of shooting. To reinforce and apply the knowledge learned from yesterday. And to make our model lay on some duck poop.


Of course, some of our models are over-achievers. If you take a closer look at the photo below, you'll see our very own, Cody Clinton, scaling the walls to strike a pose.



The studio space where the workshop is also available for rent. Click here to get more info.





2 Comments:

Blogger Christine Tremoulet said...

Ok, how did I miss that you were doing a 3 day workshop??? Is there some mailing list I need to get on? I know, I know ... it is my fault for not stalking TPF. I've been busy!

Make a mailing list - I want to be on it. I'm too busy lately to travel far for a workshop!

6/11/08, 12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks guys for all the information and helping me learn my camera. Lunch location was great the second day . Awesome shooting location.
Models were a pleasure to work with, Have to do it again. And I'll bring some more of the love dip. LOL

7/9/08, 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home